Download application here or email the DLI Director (email@example.com) for a copy. Application deadline is Friday, January 29, 4:00pm.
Application requires a resume, academic transcript, attendance record, essays, and two rounds of interviews. The application process is designed to mirror the professional world so students gain a valuable and educational experience, regardless of the outcome.
2021 Application Timeframe
- Applications launch
- Information sessions
- Friday Jan 15 (10:40am) and Wednesday Jan 20 (4:00pm) via Zoom
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
- Attendance is optional.
- Applications due Friday, Jan 29, 4:00pm
- First round interviews: Feb 1 - Feb 12
- Second round interviews: Mar 3 - positions filled
- Offers extended: March, on a rolling basis
- Deadline to accept/decline offer: 48 hours following offer
- Mandatory training and orientation
- June - August
- First day of employment: Monday, June 28
- Weekly site visits to organizations, either in-person or via Zoom
- Last day of employment: Friday, August 13
- *If student has a major conflict with employment dates, flexibility is possible on a case-by-case basis. Speak to the DLI Director in advance.