Deitch fellowship application requires a resume, academic transcript, attendance record, essays, and two rounds of interviews. The process is designed to be an educational experience so that, despite the outcome, students are exposed to a professional application process.
2019 Application Timeframe*
- Applications available. Email DLI Director Mr. Levesque (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Info sessions (optional): Friday, Jan 18 and Tuesday, Jan 22 (2:30-3:30pm, Room121)
- Applications due: Monday, Feb 4, 4:00pm
- First round interviews: Feb 6 - Feb 22
- Second round interviews: Feb 25 - Mar 8
- Offers extended: March 8
- Deadline to accept/decline offer: March 11
- April/May – Mandatory training/orientationJune 24 - August 9 – Fellowship employment dates
*Check BLS Daily Bulletin for updates.